BBN3402

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

BBN3402Satu2019: MINGGU12 (Surat Along untuk Mak)


Surat Along untuk Mak



Siti Nor Azielah Bt Mohamad

193012

Along please put all the items in the back room into the blue box. Shouted mom from the kitchen. Okay mom along for half already. Then come along and move on. Answer along while lifting the books scattered upstairs. Do you have any shoes in it? This must be where you forget your shoes are. Along nagging alone. Along holds the shoe box and is surprised that there are many more matching shoe boxes. Then, along the opening of the shoe box, there appears a 4x9 envelope arranged neatly. The envelope also appears to have been colored as if it had been stored for a long time. Along took one of the envelopes and opened it. A piece of blue paper smells good and slowly opens the letter. Love letter to this? Mom's love letter to the director? Think along slowly and start reading. Mom, how are you? Along with the prayer of good health morning and evening. Along with praying for your health. What are you cooking today? Fish sausage sambal ke? Along with how much you like it. Here along I can't cook for days. Occasionally buy jeans. But it tastes good compared to mom's. Especially to my wonderful mother. Today we went to the office along with a banquet. Not today, I want to be near the feast days. Along the way, where did you go? Along with always remembering my message. When out of office you have to record how many minutes you have to go out because you have to change your time off. Change later at 5pm. Mak always reminds you sincerely and honestly. There must be integrity and it can be scratched and spread when not working. Along with remembering my message. Last week, my friends in the office spotted me checking out and coming in when we went out in the morning. Along with not being able to bring any supplies, he asked why he had to write? At first he didn't want to talk, because some people would get angry later when he was pressured into the story of his mother's ordeal. She was shocked to find out. Some were silent as he spoke. Later that day, many people came along to see it all along. Each time he went out for a morning or evening drink, he would write in a notebook.

Every day along the way to work until 6:30 pm. It's just an hour's break. That along the 2 o'clock look was near the office door. Before this mom had a reason to come in, she returned to work at 2.30pm and had a 3. Phone call around her desk so she kept ringing at 2am. Who wants to ask that and this is on the phone along. I feel sorry for people who call that mom sometimes when I think of mom, when I tell along about all those who think this government worker keeps coming out to drink as well as it can be heard because along with a friend of the government staff go to work at 8am, go out for drinks at 9am and come back at 11am, at 12pm are gone somewhere. At 3 o'clock in the morning, we arrived at the office. There are even mornings and evenings out for drinks many times. I don't know when it's time for work. I don't know anything along with this mom. Have fun talking about work. She should ask about my mom. Hey mom, is the sweet potato back in the house big enough for you? I can't wait to help you remove the sweet potato. I want to ask you to cook the mashed potatoes along with the sweet potato stew to make your delicious sambal. Along with coconut butter also eat it with coconut. Oh My gosh. Jap mom wipe saliva. In fact along with millions of millions. I want to hug you everyday. Feel like sleeping with mom everyday. Please help me out with my mom, please help me get mad. Is your head itchy again? Later along, buy a new shampoo for mom. The old shampoo that you don't get is the head that itch. Next week along the way you know I'm going along to catch a fish near the river. Later along with cooking sambal fish. Even my little girl. Promise, that sambal along is almost identical to that of sambal mom. Along the end of this letter, you mom. Don't worry. Along with the usual bus ride during the day. Along the way is the night bus ride. Fear of falling asleep. Greetings to my dear mother along the way. Hug a kiss from along the way for a beautiful mom.

Along, 7 October 1993.

97th letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment